Regulates the distribution and application
of pesticides in the State of Indiana


  » HOME

  » Pesticide

  » Feed

  » Fertilizer

  » Seed

  » Inspectors

  » Investigators-Pesticide


  » Registry of Soil Scientists

  » OISC Links

  » Contact Us!


View all proposed
and current Rules,
Regulations & Laws
for all sections of the
State Chemist Office

Telephone: 765-494-1492
FAX: 765-494-4331
Mon-Fri, 8-5 p.m.

Office of Indiana State Chemist
© Copyright - 2012
All Rights Reserved

*** Be aware that you are visiting an outdated version of our website! ***
Visit for the most up-to-date content - and please bookmark the new location. Thank you!

4 - Seed Treatment
  Category 4 includes commercial applicators (for hire and not for hire) and businesses using pesticides on seed stock for the control or prevention of pests that attack the resulting plant or germinating seed.

This does not include farmers or growers who are treating their own seed. Farmers treating their own seed with a Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) are allowed to do that with a Private Applicator permit.
Who needs a Seed Treatment license?  [pdf; 136kb]
Exam Results
Obtaining a Business License
CCH Requirements
Becoming a Certified & Licensed Applicator
CCH Conferences / Programs
License Application Form
Insurance Requirements
SPILL REPORTING (24 hour) ......... 1-888-233-7745
Exam Dates & Sign-Up